A workflow consists of an orchestrated and repeatable pattern of business activity enabled by the systematic organization of resources into processes that will enable us to visually understand the processes, how they interact with other processes, the document and the data flow. Workflows will enable the automated movement of tasks, documents and data through a sequence of actions that reflect your business processes. As many processes as possible will be developed to be closed loop systems to ensure as much automation as possible.
For governance purposes each process will be built to:
Have a specified stakeholder.
Have a specific trigger, which responds to an event.
Have a defined outcome.
Must be measurable, conforming to Critical Success Factors (CSF) and KPI’s defined for each process.
Workflows will be the heart and soul of the system, and provide clear understanding of how your system functions and if there are any GAPS, it’ll be easily traceable and rectified. Every workflow will include notifications, alerts and escalation procedures to ensure the smooth and continuous operation of the system.
Document Management System
Document Management Approval System, designed for automation, mobility and ease of access. Replace file cabinets and document sharing with cloud-based document storage. Protect employee privacy with a Document Management system that will be built with security and stringent access controls in place. Convenient, compliant… Easy!
Single Data Source
Employee documents are attached to the same record in the profiles used to capture all other employee information.
- Easily attach documents to employee HR records, including memos and any associated documents to support the employee lifecycle.
- Include document capture and storage as part of the workflow process for work and life events - such as professional certifications, visas and medical records.
- Automatically route documents to only the appropriate people within your organization for review, helping you stay compliant with privacy regulations.
Easy Management & Retrieval
Access to a central repository of documents with flexible search options. Employees can upload and access their own documents at any time.
- Search for all documents that are in the system according to their assigned visibility by document type, hierarchy and role.
- Manage which document types can be uploaded, where in the application users can upload from, and the level of access each role has.
- Find and download relevant documents using powerful filters and navigation capabilities.
Enable the organization to meet or exceed expectations for personal information privacy and security.
- Secure document by type and by user, team or role to control access to information and other sensitive employee data.
- HR departments can identify documents which contain their personal information and apply enhanced security and access controls to this sensitive information, and rely on safe, virus-free storage of documents.
- Leverage other elements of the HCM platform – such as the organizational structure, user data and workflow engine – to inform a rich security and access model.
Manage all your training from an easy and effective location. Manage curriculums, lesson plans, training videos and scheduling in one easy to use application. Assign requirements to roles, publish results and issue certifications through automated tasks, notifications and alerts. Easily automate the scheduling for onboarding, recurrent training and refresher courses with all course contents in one easy to access location.
- Build structured curriculums for all employees and assign to roles in a structured hierarchy making it easy to manage and understand what is needed to grow your company.
- Automated scheduling tightly integrated with time and attendance makes managing onboarding, recurrent training and certifications simple.
- Manage all course material in one place, with training videos, structured lesson documents and certificates all linked.
Ecommerce industry is in a massive expansion mode – multiple startups keep coming to the ecommerce space. These ecommerce startups target a niche segment as a vertical player or they compete as a horizontal player. Strategix Enterprises manages the entire life cycle of ecommerce start up right from the business idea till the go live. Strategix supports in web design, setting up of the portal, back end systems, enduring that your new business runs smooth from start to finish.
As the market place expands, there is a demanding need to include multiple vendors as partners and as you do that, there is a requirement of seamless communication and data flow. Strategix builds ecommerce portal for such a seamless communication. These portals are well suited for the inbound of the ecommerce supply chain.
Ecommerce is where electronic business and transaction happens virtually with customers not seeing the product. This puts a huge expectation on the front end to showcase the product close to reality. With growing customer expectations, Strategix Enterprises is equipped to provide you customized web design solutions for specific categories and to ensure utmost customer experience.
Order Management System (OMS)
Order management system is the back bone of the ecommerce transactions. The back end needs to be designed properly, because during the big sales day or any other sales is where you expect huge traffic. At Strategix, we deliver you the best back end systems to support your ecommerce business and these systems are be put to extensive testing for the maximum load.
Customer Relationship Management
CRM solutions streamline processes and increase profitability in company sales, marketing, and service divisions. A strong CRM solution is a multifaceted platform where everything crucial to developing, improving, and retaining your customer relationships is stored. Without the support of an integrated CRM solution, companies may miss growth opportunities and lose revenue because they are not maximising their business relationships.
Imagine misplacing customer contact information, only to learn that the delay have pushed the client into the arms of a competitor. Or, picture the top two salespeople pursuing the same prospect, resulting in an annoyed potential customer and some unfriendly, in-house competition. Without a centralised program where employees can log and track customer interactions, company's business falls behind schedule and out of touch.
Running a successful business is no simple task. When marketing campaigns, data analysis, meetings, customer care, and more all happen simultaneously, the need of a powerful CRM solution to bring all these functions together in one place is necessary.
Dynamics 365 delivers the full spectrum of CRM through five individual apps — Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, and Marketing — all of which work seamlessly together.
Strategix Enterprises provides technology, solutions and services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The workforce management solution will provide a simplified and streamlined recruiting process for candidates, hiring managers, sourcing agents and administrators. Identify staffing needs, create job requisitions, and find and hire best-fit candidates all with the help of algorithms to recommend candidate profiles to job requisitions.
Talent Communities provide recruiters with a user-friendly method for identifying current or past candidates. Results are listed in order of match quality, enabling recruiters to easily identify potential candidates for open job requisitions.
- Candidates and Recruiters will be able to register new profiles, upload documents and create candidate pools.
- Recruiters can easily find best-fit candidates for the role with results listed by best match.
- WorkForce Recruiting returns a ranked list of candidates, sorted by how well they match against the search criteria.
- Recruiters can take advantage of keyword searching to find candidates.
Recruiting gives hiring managers and recruiters complete visibility into all the current and past job requisitions. Summary analytics and a detailed activity log provide timely, actionable insight into requisition status.
- Demand management helps to understand which contracts may be coming in, how many staff and roles will be required.
- Utilize standard Job profiles to quickly complete requisitions and submit them.
- Automatically and instantly route the requisition for approval according to your defined process,and automatically post them.
The Candidate Portal can easily be embedded within the careers' page. Styling is completely configurable, allowing to easily incorporate organizations' visual identity.
- Candidates can identify positions using keyword search, and by entering the country they would like to work in.
- Candidates are able to upload a resume, enter one manually, or apply using their LinkedIn credentials.
- Applicants can be required to answer qualifying questions that recruiters have established.
Providing curated analytics, giving real insight to make better decisions every day. Dashboards help professionals combine workforce uncover trends, evaluate benchmarks and create meaningful presentations from charts and graphs and respond to emergencies in a proactive and timely manner.
A fully configurable analytics solution with predefined views for all company information, designed accordign to company guidelines and presenting the most important KPIs real-time.
- Explore insights and create interactive dashboards and distribute them with a broad audience.
- Review an at-a-glance snapshot of trends within your organization and performance against benchmarks for your most important metrics.
- Dig deeper into your data with drill-down capabilities and analysis on every view and can be used at every level of the organization.
- Identify anomalies in your data and learn how to improve your business.
Quick View & Analysis
With a simple commands you can easily display organization information, always up-to-date.
- Easily report on the information you are looking for using simple, language syntax.
- Group your query to uncover new insights by automatically aggregating the data according to the parameters you specify.
- Use split functions to add new dimensions to your view.